You probably have heard about numerous benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding but did you ever know a fact?
In the U.S a majority of sports nutrition supplements summing up to a total of $2.7 billion in annual sales contain Creatine in them.
Your answer might have been ‘NO’.
If so then let you first know something about Creatine and then, we will continue to benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding.
Creatine is a nutrient which can be found in the foods such as fish, red meat, bean and can also be found in some of our body parts such as the liver, kidneys, pancreas and the brain.
50% of Creatine is naturally found in these body parts. Therefore, Creatine is not a magic word. You consume it daily from your foods, mostly from the non-veg foods.
Yes, they also consume it from their foods such as beans but in very less amount as compared to the non-vegetarians. Why? Because there are many benefits of Creatine in the growth of muscles and body. It is widely used by athletes and some older people to get some energy for performing their daily exercises.
Yet despite the researched benefits of Creatine, some people avoid the use of Creatine because they’re afraid of thinking that taking it daily is injurious to health and there are Creatine side effects.
So, are the Creatine side effects portraits a bigger picture than benefits of Creatine?
Let’s find out!
Let us list out some of the harmful effects of taking Creatine for which you have been reading this article:
of the Creatine side effects includes the following:
- Kidney Damage
- Liver Damage
- Weight Gain
- Digestive Problems
- Kidney Stones
- Muscle cramps
- Compartment Syndrome
How Does Creatine Affect your Body? How Does Creatine Side Effects Works?
Since Creatine is a nutrient its effect in our body is not so high and severe. If you are taking it on a daily basis with high doses of something about 10grams with other vitamins for bodybuilding then It can cause muscles to draw water from the whole body. Loss of water from the body can affect your body in many ways such you can become the prey! Of Dehydration, your muscles cramp rate may increase.
Does Creatine Really Damage Your Kidneys|Myth or Truth?
Creatine Supplements along with vitamins for bodybuilding sometimes raises the level of creatinine in the blood which is a measure to diagnose kidney or liver problems as because creatinine is a waste product that is to be filtered by the kidney. Now, since you are taking it in normal doses the amount of creatinine produced in the blood is easily filtered by your kidneys and hence your kidneys remain safe. But if you are taking that supplement nutrient in high doses of 10 grams or 15 grams then the quantity of creatinine also increases which then becomes harder for kidneys to filter it resulting in damage of the kidneys.
Want to Stay Away From this Problems?
answer is a big YES’,
to stay away from these problems, some plans are to be followed strictly which are listed below:
- First of all, if you are taking high doses of vitamins for bodybuilding to get more benefits of Creatine daily, then you should stop it immediately. Health remains safe if you are taking 5 grams of it per day.
- Are you drinking an adequate amount of water per day?
If no then start drinking water brother! Because water is the only thing which can reduce the harm level of your body.
Take 3 to 4 litres of water during the workout.
- Do you exercise under extreme heat condition? If this answer is also yes, then stop doing exercise in the heat or under the sun, because if you are doing that then you are losing a large amount of water from
your body very rapidly resulting to dehydration and cramps in your body.
- Avoid thinking of taking benefits of Creatine on an
empty stomach as it can cause cramping in the stomach.
So, now you are aware
of the side effects of taking excessive benefits of Creatine and the problems
caused due to it and also you have got the knowledge to stay out of it.
But we all know that
every product has got some side effects and some good effects also. We have
discussed the side effects of exploting the benefits of Creatine and vitamins
for bodybuilding, so now we will be understanding about the actual benefits of Creatine
without actually misusing it.
There are many benefits of Creatine, lets discuss those now.
Benefits of Creatine
You must be thinking
that why to read this article for knowing the vitamins for bodybuilding and benefits
of Creatine as you already know its harms and so, you are not going to be using
There must be no
benefits of Creatine, right? Vitamins for bodybuilding must not be used, right?
If you think so, then I
must say you that you are thinking wrong and you are unaware of some of the
most important benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding which you
So, just relax and take your sit as here I am going to tell you some interesting facts and benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding, which you are unaware of.
Foods Containing Creatine:
are large numbers of supplements and vitamins for bodybuilding that contain Creatine
in it. Monohydrate Creatine is now available as a supplement which is perhaps
the best but here we will be talking about the foods that we eat daily, does
that contain Creatine in it and if yes then what is the amount of Creatine it
contains. Lets now list the foods that are rich in Creatine monohydrate.
- Animal meat: one pound of Beef contain 5grams of Creatine and that one pound of red meat contains 2 grams.
- Fish: there are 4.5 grams in one pound of salmon. Other kinds of seafood such as tuna, sushi and sashimi also contain rich amount of the nutrient.
- Milk: it has been researched that 1litre of milk contains 1.5grams of Creatine in it.
you know that which food contains what amount of Creatine in it, so we will be
discussing about the benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding.
The Benefits of Creatine is as follows:
- Creatine help muscle cells to produce an extra amount of energy which can be utilized to do more exercises.
- It can raise the levels of insulin-like growth of body and muscles. It increases the mass of muscle.
- It can increase the water holding capacity of your muscles and hence more quickly the muscle grows.
- It can improve the intensity of exercise performance by 15%
- It can help you to fight with Parkinson’s disease by reducing the level of dopamine.
- It fights with other neurological diseases like Alsheimer’s disease, ischemic stroke, epilepsy etc.
- It has also shown the benefits of fighting against Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALA).
- It may lower the blood and sugar level of your body and can fight against diabetes.
- It can improve the functionality of our brain. Searchers have found that the brain requires a significant amount of ATP to function properly.
Vitamins For Bodybuilding:
Hey! Welcome to this manual
First of all, I would like
to “Congratulate” you that you have made it this far to “vitamins for
Here, I will be teaching you everything you need to do to have a great muscular body.
So are you excited to read this? Of course yes’ and that is why you are reading this article right?. So let’s start!
What is the first thing
to keep in mind to build a muscular body?
Bodybuilding stimulates your muscle growth.
But if you want to maintain and enhance your body weight, you need to have a
good structure in your diet and essential vitamins for bodybuilding.
So, first of all, you need
to change your fooding style, you must include nutritional foods and vitamins
for bodybuilding in your daily diet only then you can stay in the best shape
Thinking about the foods which can yield proper nutrition? Don’t worry, here I will be providing you with information about the foods which you must include in your diet plan.
Here is a basic overview of
the nutrients your body needs :
- Proteins: It is the chemical building block by the help of which our tissue, cells and organs are made.
- Carbohydrates: it is your source of energy that is composed of simple and complex carbohydrates.
- Fats: These are your energy storage units.
- Vitamins: these are required for your bodily operations and are produced naturally. Vitamins for bodybuilding is very crucial.
Do you know which vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals are important for body growth? Okay if you don’t know, then no need to worry as I am here to help you choose the right vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals.
now let’s discuss the important vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals you need
for Bodybuilding :
- Calcium: it is a mineral which makes your bones and teeth and muscles stronger and also plays a vital role in muscle contraction and energy metabolism.
- Iron: iron forms part of hemoglobin, the red pigment of blood which is essential for maintaining energy level high.
- Vitamin C: this type of vitamins for bodybuilding protects against energy-sapping infections and also protects the body from exercise-induced oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D: This helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus. (sources: oily fish, olive oil, eggs, yoghurt, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Vitamin B12: Type of vitamins for bodybuilding B 12 ensures that the brain and muscles are working efficiently. (sources: Eggs, marmite, meat, milk, etc,.)
Here are some FAQs about benefits of Creatine.
Ques. When was benefits of Creatine identified?
Ans. Creatine was first identified in the year 1832 by Michael Eugene Chevreul. Once he isolated the water extract of skeletal muscle and named that crystal precipitate after the greek word (KREAS).
Ques. Can it be found in vertebrates?
Ans. Yes, It can be found in vertebrates where it facilitates recycling of Adenosine Triphosphate(ATP).
Ques. Do Creatine side effects cause any problem in excretion?
Ans. In the 1920 study, it was concluded that consumption of Creatine in large amount did not result in its excretion process.
Ques. Are the benefits of Creatine synthesized?
Ans. Yes, it is synthesized in the liver and kidneys at an estimated rate of 8.3mmol.
So, guys here we have learned all the things that are
required for building good physical health and especially, the vitamins for
Nowadays fitness plays a vital role to live a respectful and healthy life. We must do beginner workout routine for men and eat healthy foods to stay fit.
You know what? According to today’s society if you
don’t build a good physique, then you are not fit for leaving with society and
friends, I think it is good.
Don’t be lazy and weak, wake up early and start your
day with some healthy meals and exercises.
The post Benefits of Creatine & Side Effects: Everything You Need To Know About It first appeared on EFitnessHelp.